Turbo
garrett t4/t67
full-race turbo manifold
3" downpipe
3" charge pipes

fuel
255 intank
precision 1000cc
-6 from filter to rail and rail to stock return.

just decided to turn it up before I do a built motor over the winter. Car was tuned on 24psi by me

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: K_Tegra
#9 ·
no car is not daily driven, and didnt meanto let off at 8k lol prolly due to mixture of stock tach being off and spinning to revlimiter. didnt wanna kill it on dyno ill save that for the track lol

#10 ·
Nice numbers!!!!! What Octane?

Got any pics of the setup???

#12 ·
Damn that engine bay is crowded!!!!!!!!! Looks mean though..... Props to you... Who tuned it and do you plan on taking it to the track soon?

#14 ·
:up::wow::up::wow::up::wow: There you go....

Question.. What is the sensor that is in the Adapter plate????

#18 ·
I tuned it, i just wraped the charge pipes because i had alot of heat wrap laying around.

#22 ·
very nice... vtec crossover set at 4600 or something, is taht what that little dip is?

lets see a vid of this thing running it's first 9 sec pass!

#24 ·
very nice... vtec crossover set at 4600 or something, is taht what that little dip is?
cars weight is 238x roughly,60ft was 1.66, the dip is from vtec.. this car is hardly driven on street so i didnt really worry about it and kinda got rushed off the dyno since i showed up 45 min late (thanks to james at promotion for staying after hours)

and thanks nikos! lol

#32 ·
i wanted to.. lol but didnt wanna kill it lol i reved to 8700 on less boost and afr stayed flat and power kept climbing, that boost and 9k would be safe to say 620-630ish IMO .. was only at 82% duty on precision 1000cc with 255 intank pump. was kinda shocked on that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.